The largely male-dominated world of motorsports has seen a dramatic shift in the last 5-10 years both in partition and interest. Thanks to high profile stars like Danika Patrick, the public is much more interested in the women of motorsports, and the brands that partner with them.
Sugar High Motorsports and its sponsorship partners have a unique opportunity to be on the forefront of this trend, and to help drive it forward.
Why Partner with Sugar High Motorsports?
All challenging endeavors require a great team to be successful. Sugar High Motorsports is excited to partner with our sponsors on these adventures.
Female interest and participation in the automotive and racing industry is growing rapidly, and the events like the Chevy Montage build, the Rubicon Trail Jamboree, and the Rebelle Rally provides sponsors an exciting opportunity to reach this demographic.
With diverse vehicle and automotive industry participation, Sugar High Motorsports gives a unique and diverse reach into the automotive industry demographic.
If you are interested in these sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.
2016 Exposure for Sponsors
The SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, powersports, and RV markets. The 2016 SEMA Show drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers.
Our sponsors will help continue to foster this all-women rally raid. The inaugural event was the first of its kind in the United States and had the attention of both National and International press and fans. Thanks to the success in 2016, exposure and interest continues to expand.
Crafted Strategic Partnerships:
Hearst ·Marie Claire
Digital features/video documentary/social takeover
TEN: The Enthusiast Network – Daily onsite coverage/video/print
Overland & Adventure
Overland Journal & Expedition Portal
Print stories/digital/annual advertising inventory
Various Online & Print Magazines
Rebelle Rally Generated Media:
Premium imagery – still & video; Videos & daily event clips
Social Media with engagement campaign
eNewsletters to opt in and media database
Live webcasts & Press blasts, Dedicated media outreach
Total Press Audience: 60+Million
Third Party Press:
|Marie Claire Magazine||Road & Track||France|
|Outside Magazine||Four Wheeler||Germany|
|Road & Track||Dirt Sports & Off-Road||Australia|
|Trend Hunter||Road Show|
|Land Rover Magazine|
More Benefits of Sponsorship:
- National and International Media Coverage
- Exposure to Millions of Online and Print Subscribers in the Automotive, Racing, Off Road, and Other Female-Oriented Magazines
- Regular Updates to Events via Our Social Media Channels
- Exposure to Social Media Followers Across Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube via Multiple Accounts
- Logo Placed on Race Vehicle, Helmets, and Race Vest
- Local Media Coverage
- Access to Professional Photography with Commercial-use Licensing of the Events
- Access to Daily Event Updates of Sugar High Motorsports
- Live Web Broadcasts During Events
- Appearances by Sugar High Motorsports at Special Events for Further Brand Exposure
- Product Review and Usage Videos on YouTube and Social Media
- Exposure to National Audience
*Not all benefits apply to all sponsorship levels; detailed sponsorship benefits by sponsorship level can be found in the sponsorship information packet.
2017 Exposure Opportunities:
Sugar High Motorsports will continue to expand its participation in various motorsport related events in 2017:
- Barrett Jackson Auction – Scottsdale, AZ
- AEV/Adventure Portal Training – Oregon Coast (Covered by JP Magazine)
- Chevy Montage Build for SEMA 2017 – Phoenix, AZ
(High-profile all-female build led by Bogi Lateiner of Velocity Channel’s All Girls Garage) (Social Media Exposure ~ 250,000 users +)
- 20th Rubicon Trail Jeep Jamboree – Rubicon Trail, CA (National offroad magazine coverage)
- 2017 Rebelle Rally – South Lake Tahoe to San Diego (Expanded Beyond 2016 Coverage Above)
- SEMA 2017 – Las Vegas, NV (Expanded Beyond 2016 Coverage Above)
- Excursions and Trainings Throughout the Year
- Shooting and Shopping Reality Show for Major Networks